-
May 14th, 2009, 10:28 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Alltel sucks
These people ticked me off today. Last month it was time for a new contract so I go over talk to them about adding another line added on. Figured hey why not give that one to my mom. Talk to them about it and they say yeah your bill will only be around $65 a month with 900 free minutes and blah blah blah, you know how it goes. Got my bill and check it out and monthly charges are around $100 a month.
Got a little heated said I wanted my old plan back because I had 30 days to do that if I wanted. Or so I was told by the lady who sold me the phones. Guy says that we can not do that because the 14 days are up. Now I am about ready to clear the place out. Got out of there before I went to jail.
Why can't these people do their job correctly and tell the truth? is it really that hard to do?
If anyone out there would like to transfer this package into your name, just ask i will be more than happy to oblige.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks